3DMark06 Version 1.1.0 Full Install
File Name: 3DMark06_v110_0906a.exe (586.34 MiB)
get priority access for only $2/month.
for access to server cluster #1
Download Server Cluster #2 is full;
Click Here To Download This File from server cluster #3
Uploaded By: Gizmo on November 29, 2006: 3:37am
Downloaded: 984146 times
MD5 Signature: 83d3c4d97b926f82481194d9044537a0
The Advanced & Professional Editions will continue to show the results offline, but the latest builds of the supported Futuremark benchmarks introduce a new feature for all Basic Edition (Free) users - the score is viewable online only. This new feature will enable new users to get an online analysis of their system, and to quickly & easily compare their results to others. The new online service called "Result Analyzer" is one of the key elements of the next generation of benchmarks from Futuremark.
Fixes & Updates
- Windows Vista enabled; (*
- Fixed splash screen on Windows Vista;
- Fixed some Excel issues;
- Improved startup speed by optimizing the SystemInfo component;
- Updated SystemInfo component with support for the latest CPU and graphics hardware;
- Fixed all reported & reproduced issues.
(* = To run the benchmark in Windows Vista 64bit, please run the application as administrator.
- 3DMark06 Build 1.1.0 is the only supported version. The Online ResultBrowser doesn't allow submissions from any previous versions of the benchmark.
- Your current registration code works for the new build as well.
UPDATE: As of Nov 29 2007, FutureMark have updated this file. The version and build numbers remain the same, but the following changes have been made:
- Filename: 3DMark06_v110_oct07_installer.exe
- Updated GPU core/memory clock detection library for enhanced compatibility and support for new hardware
- New files are:
- Direcpll.dll (126.96.36.199)
- Entech.sys (188.8.131.52)
- Entech64.sys (184.108.40.206)
This update also includes the October 2007 hotfix
Become a subscriber to receive higher download speeds and higher priority download access. Click here
for more information.